Follow my lead and you’ll know what to do. INGREDIENTS :Butter (10 – 15 grams), Flour (100 grams), Salt (to taste), Sugar, Milk (500 grams), macaroni (100 grams), Black pepper, a disk of your favorite tracks. PROCEDURE :1. Heat the butter at micro in a glass dish for 1 minute.
2. Now add the flour and take care that no lumps are formed, and put on a nice and funky track to listen to, really it helps you cook and get in the mood.
3. Heat this for 1 minute and then add milk slowing and whilst keep mixing it with the help of an egg beater.
4. Don’t worry if any lumps are formed, just keep adding the milk and keep beating the mixture, add a teaspoon of salt, 6 spoons of sugar and a hint of black-pepper.
Cheat – cheat : Use a spoon to dissolve the flour lumps formed.
5. Set the microwave for 20 minutes and after every 8 minutes take it out and mix it well to make the mixture consistent.
6. While all this is going on, take a cup of macaroni and add to a boiling pan and add 5 cups of water a pinch of salt, and a spoon full of oil.
7. Boil this till the size of macaroni doubles.
8. Now use a sieve and rinse the water away and don’t let the it cool, by the time your white sauce will done, take the sauce out of the dish and keep it aside.
9. Put the macaroni in the dish and add the sauce above it and put this on for 5 minute on microwave.
10. Take the mixture out, mix it well but mix it carefully so that macaroni is not mashed up, now grate a thick layer of cheese on the sauce and then grill it for 3 minutes.
Ta-da your macaroni is done serve it for 2 and its all fresh, no powdered cheese, no worries of artificial ingredients etc., so try to make it for your child and have fun preparing it.